Skeleton oil seal TC TB SC SB TCV Oil Seal Skeleton Metal Oil Seals
NBR FKM VMQ PTFE
Scope of application
1. Skeleton oil seal is suitable for a variety of sealing forms: static sealing, dynamic sealing
2. Skeleton oil seal is suitable for various use materials, the size and groove have been standardized, and the interchangeability is strong
3. Skeleton oil seal is suitable for a variety of motion modes: rotary motion, axial reciprocating motion or combined motion (such as rotary reciprocating combined motion)
4. Skeleton oil seal is suitable for a variety of different sealing media: oil, water, gas, chemical medium or other mixed media.
5. Skeleton oil seal through the selection of suitable rubber materials and appropriate formula design, to achieve effective sealing effect on oil, water, air, gas and various chemical media.
6. The temperature of the skeleton oil seal has a wide range of use (-60 °C ~ +220 °C), and the pressure can reach 1500Kg/cm2 (used together with the reinforcing ring) during fixed use.
7. The skeleton oil seal has simple design, small structure, and easy assembly and disassembly: the section structure of the skeleton oil seal is extremely simple, and it has a self-sealing effect, and the sealing performance is reliable. Since the structure of the skeleton oil seal itself and the installation part is extremely simple and has been standardized, it is very easy to install and replace.
8. There are many varieties of skeleton oil seal materials: they can be selected according to different fluids: nitrile rubber (NBR), fluororubber (FKM), silicone rubber (VMQ), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), neoprene rubber (CR), butyl rubber (BU), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), natural rubber (NR), etc
9. The cost of skeleton oil seal is low
10. The frictional resistance of the skeleton oil seal is relatively small